We are looking for Trainee Patent Attorneys from an Engineering background to join our prestigious and expanding team, who will work towards qualification as a UK and European Patent Attorney. Graduates and Post Graduates are invited to apply.
This is a great opportunity to gain qualification and work experience under the guidance of a highly qualified and reputable team.
Interaction with clients at an early stage should be expected and exposure to a wide variety of contentious and non-contentious activities.
Candidates should have:
- A strong academic background in Engineering
- A first class or 2:1 degree in Engineering or Physics
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- A desire and passion combined with ability to really make a difference to the client’s business
We offer excellent training and support, competitive salary and benefits package and genuine career opportunities, including partnership prospects and the chance to use your scientific knowledge in a business and legal context.