We have an opening for a new Trainee Patent Attorney in our Biotechnology Team.
The role will entail training under qualified European Patent Attorneys, it represents a great opportunity to gain qualification and work experience under the guidance of a highly qualified and reputable team.
Interaction with clients at an early stage should be expected and exposure to a wide variety of contentious and non-contentious activities.
Candidates should have:
- A strong academic background in Biotechnology
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- A desire and passion combined with ability to really make a difference to the client’s business
- We offer excellent training and support, competitive salary and benefits package and genuine career opportunities, including partnership prospects and the chance to use your scientific knowledge in a business and legal context.