We have an exciting new position at our London office for a part qualified/finals standard/recently qualified Biotech attorney to join the rapidly growing Chemistry and Life Sciences team.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside our lead Biotech Partner and the other Partners in the wider CLS team. You will enjoy considerable responsibility and work with a range of clients.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- A Biotech and/or Biochemistry background and excellent academic qualifications and be comfortable handling pharma work
- 1-4 years’ experience demonstrating a broad range of professional experience and a strong commitment to quality
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a desire to work in a friendly and close knit team
- An understanding of how IP fits into a clients’ business and keen interest in BD
- An entrepreneurial flair and be a self-starter, able to balance the needs of a range of clients with different subject matter and work types
The culture at HL is positive, friendly, open and inclusive. To the successful candidate we are offering a competitive salary, benefits and bonus package in a relaxed working environment with varied and challenging work for prominent UK and international clients.
If you think this opportunity is for you, please send your CV and covering letter.