We have an exciting new position at our London office for a part qualified/finals standard/recently qualified Biotech attorney to join the rapidly growing Chemistry and Life Sciences team.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside our lead Biotech Partner and the other Partners in the wider CLS team. You will enjoy considerable responsibility and work with a range of clients.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- A Biotech and/or Biochemistry background and excellent academic qualifications and be comfortable handling pharma work
- 1-4 years’ experience demonstrating a broad range of professional experience and a strong commitment to quality
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a desire to work in a friendly and close knit team
- An understanding of how IP fits into a clients’ business and keen interest in BD
- An entrepreneurial flair and be a self-starter, able to balance the needs of a range of clients with different subject matter and work types
The culture at HL is positive, friendly, open and inclusive. To the successful candidate we are offering a competitive salary, benefits and bonus package in a relaxed working environment with varied and challenging work for prominent UK and international clients.
If you think this opportunity is for you, please send your CV and covering letter.Apply now for this role