Boult Wade Tennant is currently recruiting for a trainee patent attorney to start in summer 2018, or earlier, at the London office.
A patent attorney at Boult Wade Tennant advises, secures and enforces intellectual property rights for a wide spectrum of individuals, companies and government bodies across the globe. Predominately dealing with issues that have not reached the public domain, this is a challenging but exciting and rewarding occupation. It is suited to individuals that are meticulous and logical but who are also articulate and enjoy advocacy.
What we offer:
- A position at a world renowned intellectual property firm
- A traineeship in one of the largest Engineering Groups in the UK
- A structured training programme comprising practical experience, seminars, tutorials and courses
- Funding and support with professional qualifications
- A competitive salary
- A minimum of 340 UCAS points (AAB) at A Level
- A minimum of a 2.1 degree in engineering science or a related engineering discipline. Industrial experience will be viewed favourably
- Excellent communication skills and commercial acumen