Carpmaels & Ransford is a full-service European intellectual property firm at the forefront of a rapidly changing IP landscape.
As a trusted advisor to so many world-class companies and brands, we have been regarded as a pioneer in handling intellectual property for over 200 years. We are known for a consistent ability to anticipate client needs and apply unparalleled expertise to complex challenges.
The work of our team of Trade Mark attorneys and solicitors encompasses the entire trade mark life cycle and we use our experience in enforcing our clients’ trade marks in court to add value to our advice in the vital early stages of adopting and protecting a brand.
We continue to build our highly regarded Trade Mark team to service the firm’s prestigious and growing client base. As a result, we are recruiting a newly or recently qualified Trade Mark attorney.
This is an opportunity to join a supportive and sociable working environment in our modern central London office. The successful candidate will gain experience of our multi-faceted trade mark practice, encompassing our traditional prosecution and brand counselling business, our busy contentious practice alongside our Dispute Resolution team, and transactional/agreement work in collaboration with our Transactions team. The successful candidate will work with multiple partners, attorneys and paralegals across these disciplines.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a newly or recently qualified Trade Mark attorney
- Have a track record of academic excellence and strong performance in the qualifying examinations
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- An aptitude for legal and commercial problem solving
- A desire to work in a close-knit team
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- A supportive and sociable team-based working environment
- The opportunity to work in a multi-faceted trade mark team
- Modern offices in central London location
- Excellent benefits package