You will be part of one of the leading patent teams in Europe, working with highly acclaimed patent attorneys working with national and international clients across a wide range of industries and spanning many sectors, with opportunities to travel.
What you will enjoy:
- Challenging work, early responsibility and a training and personal development programme which is supportive and specific to you.
- A rewarding and fulfilling working environment, including a broad ranging, flexible benefits package including bi-annual performance based bonuses.
- Our commitment to developing talented graduates and post-doctorates who have the passion and initiative to build successful careers as patent attorneys.
What you will need:
- An exceptional academic track record.
- To demonstrate strong communication skills with the desire and ability to share ideas and expertise, working both in a team as well as autonomously.
- To be intelligent and highly motivated, with the drive and ambition to progress your career.
- A desire to be empowered to make a difference and achieve shared goals to deliver real excellence to clients.
Apply now for this role