You will be working with our specialist team of electronics and mechanical engineering attorneys and solicitors handling all non-contentious and contentious matters.
What you will enjoy
- The opportunity to have responsibility for, and contribute to, providing protection for international clients.
- An environment covering a broad range of science disciplines and technologies.
- Our supportive and flexible approach for you to achieve further success in your career path.
- The rewards and benefits you will receive to working autonomously and collaboratively with a network of talented team members to deliver excellence to our clients.
What you will need
- To be a qualified patent attorney with demonstrable experience in an electromechanical field.
- A strong background in design.
- The ability to advise clients on how to protect their works considering their individual specific needs and requirements.
- A confident and assertive attitude combined with being commercially astute to build on and develop strong working relationships with both colleagues and clients.