What we offer
- Wide variety of professional and commercial subject matter
- Full and supportive training programme for personal professional advancement
- Flexible and home working
- Immediate direct client contact
- Excellent long-term prospects as part of a young growing firm
- Flat structured company enables trainees to be involved in decision-making from the start
- Competitive remuneration and benefits include bonus scheme, company pension and private medical care
TL Brand & Co
TL Brand & Co is a small but very successful and growing friendly firm based in central London, which operates currently with a team of three attorneys and four support staff. Set up three years ago as an environmentally conscious paperless office our aim has been to cut out needless printing and filing. Using a cloud-based software system, we reduce our waste and also benefit from being able to work anywhere there is an internet connection. Our employees tend to work from home at least once a week.
We maintain a happy and supportive working environment which we believe leads to successful relationships with our clients. Our specialist approach is based on providing a service which is commercially focused, legally astute and cost effective. We aim to develop close working relationships with our clients, understanding in detail their commercial requirements driving IP and tailoring our drafts and responses accordingly.
Expertise amongst the attorneys is primarily chemical, ranging from small molecule, oil & gas, reactor design, chemical process engineering, catalysis, polymer and industrial chemistry, pharmaceuticals, biotech, security documents and banknotes, force protection equipment, packaging and mechanical.
- A first class or 2:1 degree in Chemistry
- Work effectively within a team and autonomously
- Attention to detail and ability to work accurately
- Good deadline and time management capabilities
- Confident and professional communication skills with staff, suppliers and clients
- Adaptability and willingness to undertake varied tasks