HGF is one of the fastest growing, full-service intellectual property firms in the UK. We are currently inviting applications from graduates seeking to commence training in 2017 with a view to qualifying as a Chartered Patent Attorney within our prestigious Electronics Group, at various office locations throughout England and Scotland.
There is an opportunity within our Manchester office to work in a team of qualified Electronics Patent Attorneys. This is an intellectually demanding, rigorous profession where the work is fascinating, the profession highly regarded and the legal qualifications lengthy and tough. HGF provides fully supported training leading to Chartered Patent Attorney qualifications.
Competitive salary, increasing significantly with qualification, plus bonus and excellent benefits, including pension and 25 days holiday.
The person HGF is seeking will:
- have at least a 2:1 in an electronics, physics, telecommunications, computer science or electronic engineering discipline;
- have A level maths and physics;
- have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- be socially confident and flexible in attitude and approach
- be able to operate in an intellectually demanding and often pressured environment;
- be team player.
How to Apply
Please click ‘Apply Now’ attaching your CV with a covering letter stating why you would like to become a Patent Attorney. Please quote reference ElManc0317Apply now for this role