Forresters is a leading full service intellectual property firm with an international client base. We have offices located in London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Munich and Southampton. Since being established in 1884, we have grown from a regional firm into an international practice. Despite our long history we are a young firm with a fresh approach to our client’s requirements and employee career progression. We are rated as one of the leading intellectual property firms in the UK.
The successful candidate will join Forresters’ thriving trade mark practice in our Birmingham office, and will train in handling all aspects of trade mark practice. On-the-job training will be given by partners and other fully qualified senior attorneys, as well as through external training courses. The aim is for the candidate to become a fully-qualified trade mark attorney.
- You must possess at least a 2:1 degree or above in any subject, which can include technical or scientific degrees. Law degree is not mandatory for this post.
- You must be capable of working both independently and as part of a team, have good organisational and analytical skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You must possess a commitment to quality and attention to detail, and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Start date: summer/autumn 2018
- A very competitive salary.
- A pleasant and friendly working environment.
- 22 days increasing up to 25 days of annual in addition to bank holidays.
- Flexible working – core hours.
- Additional 6 flexi days off in lieu.
- 35 hour week.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Health Cash plan.
- Childcare vouchers
- Mutual pension contribution of up to 5%.
- Season Ticket Loan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye care vouchers
Applications should include a C.V. and covering letter and must be received before 31st January 2018. Please state in the cover letter the role and location for which you are applying, and confirm whether you have a permanent right to live and work in the UK.Apply now for this role