We are looking for a Trainee Patent Attorney from an Electronics or Engineering background to join our prestigious and expanding team, who will work towards qualification as a UK and European Patent Attorney. Graduates and Post Graduates are invited to apply.
This is a great opportunity to gain qualification and work experience under the guidance of a highly qualified and reputable team.
Interaction with clients at an early stage should be expected as well as exposure to a wide variety of non-contentious and contentious activities.
Candidates should have:
- A strong academic background in Electronics, Software and Technology
- A first class or 2:1 degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/IT, or Physics.
- Experience of working directly with clients and involvement with business development and marketing initiatives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail and precision
- The ability to express complex ideas clearly and concisely
We offer excellent training and support, competitive salary and benefits package and genuine career opportunities, including partnership prospects and the chance to use your scientific knowledge in a business and legal context.Apply now for this role