EIP are looking for a trainee patent attorney (2019 start) with specific expertise in mechanical engineering to join the team in London.
EIP Dynamics, the engineering group of EIP, is one of the most rapidly growing parts of the business. Clients range from those in manufacturing and consumer products through to logistics and aeronautical. The clients are all those who work directly with EIP giving the attorneys in this group unrivalled exposure to the full patent cycle whilst liaising with those at the coalface of the inventions. There is no better environment in which to develop your attorney skills.
Typically, candidates will have completed an engineering degree and either a MEng or PhD in addition. Those trainee attorneys who have been most successful at EIP have been able to demonstrate:
- Appropriate professional attitude e.g. personable, prepared, flexible and enthusiastic;
- Excellent academic background;
- Strong analytical skills; Strong presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to demonstrate initiative and the ability to act independently
Full academic and professional support ensures EIP are training the Intellectual Property stars of tomorrow. Come and be part of it!