EIP are looking for 2 trainee patent attorneys (2019 start) with specific expertise in 3GPP telecoms to join the team in London.
EIP Digital is a class-leading electronics practice, headed by directory-listed partners and recognised industry leaders. As part of our conitnuing commitment to delivering the best possible support to existing and potential clients in the telecoms sector, we are interested in recruiting two trainee patent attorneys with expertise in telecoms, specifically 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP).
EIP has a practice which has been built upon direct client work, with a client base which includes major mobile phone companies, universities, financial institutions, software developers and venture-capital-funded companies in Silicon Valley in the US.
Typically, candidates will have completed an electronic engineering degree and either a MEng or PhD in addition.Those trainee attorneys who have been most successful at EIP have been able to demonstrate:
- Appropriate professional attitude (e.g. personable, prepared, flexible and enthusiastic;
- Excellent academic background;
- Strong analytical skills; Strong presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to demonstrate initiative and the ability to act independently
Full academic and professional support ensures EIP are training the Intellectual Property stars of tomorrow. Come and be part of it!