Forresters is a leading full service intellectual property firm with an international client base. We have offices located in Birmingham, Liverpool, London , Munich and Southampton. Since being established in 1884, we have grown from a regional firm into an international practice. Despite our long history we are a young firm with a fresh approach to our clients’ requirements and employee career progression. We are rated as one of the leading intellectual property firms in the UK.
The successful candidate will join Forresters’ thriving Technology and Engineering group in its London office, and will train in handling all aspects of patents and registered designs.The candidate will manage protecting inventions in a wide range of technical fields. On-the-job training will be given by partners and other fully qualified senior attorneys, as well as through external training courses – fully funded by the firm.
- Qualified or Part-Qualified UK & EP Patent Attorney
- Working background in engineering, physics or a similar discipline is required.
- Strong client care skills and ability to offer no-nonsense advice to client
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, have organisational skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great commitment to quality and attention to detail, and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Very competitive salary
- A pleasant and friendly working environment
- 31 days of annual leave (qualified) or 28 days (part-qualified) in addition to UK bank holidays
- Incentive scheme bonus and regular salary review
- 35 hour week
- Flexible working – core hours
- Mutual pension contribution of up to 5%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash plan
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycles cheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye Care vouchers
Applications should include a C.V. and covering letter.
Please state your salary expectations in the cover letter and confirm whether you have a permanent right to live and work in the UK.Apply now for this role