We are seeking to appoint a talented Trade Mark Attorney to our established Trade Mark practice in our Leeds office. The role will be charged with protecting the business interests of HGF’s clients by providing comprehensive professional advice and assistance in the field of trade mark law and related rights to a range of clients from large corporate and multinational companies to SMEs and sole enterprises.
- Around 1-2 years’ post-qualified experience as a UK qualified Trade Mark Attorney, although for the right candidate the number of years PQE can be varied;
- Confidence and personal credibility to represent the firm to existing and potential clients;
- Comfortable working within a team and managing workflow with the Formalities/Paralegal team;
- Ability to express complex technical ideas clearly and concisely;
- An eye for detail;
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral;
- Confidence, tenacity and persuasiveness;
- Ability to develop successful working relationships with a wide variety of people;
- Readiness to take responsibility;
- Proactive approach to tasks and problem solving;
Highly competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits including pension, private healthcare, private dental care, 25 days holiday and a holiday purchase scheme.
HGF Limited is one of Europe’s largest intellectual property specialist firms and one of only a few to offer a fully integrated IP solution, bringing over 170 Patent Attorneys, Trade Mark Attorneys and IP Solicitors together to provide a full-service IP solution.
We are a thriving firm with an outstanding reputation for quality of service and initiative in meeting client needs. HGF believes it achieves this by attracting and retaining the best people to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
With 13 offices across the UK & Ireland and 3 offices in mainland Europe, HGF’s Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys provide specialist technical and legal advice to blue chip organisations and small to medium businesses across the world. Many of our clients are household names and the work HGF does allows them to protect and exploit their inventions, new products and branding.